Thanks for stopping by our blog hop!It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week! GiGi Eats Celebrities has another funny post featured this week. This time she talks about fitness with Christine Bullock.
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
How to Get Free Magazines– The Frugal Ginger has a nice roundup of all the easy ways to get magazine subscriptions for FREE!
Easiest Chicken Thighs– Rahab to Richies put together an easy recipe for chicken thighs. I love thighs because they are more flavorful AND they are cheaper than other parts of the chicken.
DIY Movie Screen– Lou Lou Girls takes movie night to a new level with this outdoor movie screen. I would love to do this once we have a house with a backyard.
DIY Vintage Map Triptych Art– You all know how much I love easy DIY art projects. It’s a cheap way to add art to any room. This tutorial from Lemon Thistle is awesome and I can’t wait to do it!
Blueberry Prosecco– Need I say much more? I can’t wait to try this recipe from A Dish of Daily Life. Tiffany, Sloan and I drank Prosecco over the Fourth of July weekend and now I’m obsessed!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!