Thanks for stopping by our blog hop!It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week! Mom’s Small Victories has a great guest post about saving money.
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
Homemade Veggie Stock– I have got to get better about making my “wasted” veggies taste good in stock. The last few times I tried were complete failures. I’m going to follow these directions from STEAM Powered Family from now on!
5 Reasons Why My Monstrous Student Loan Debt Does Not Give Me Nightmares- Mustard Seed Mindset shares her pretty awesome reasons for why she isn’t worried about her student loan debt. Since this blog was inspired by our own student loan debt, I loved reading this post. She offers a completely different point of view.
Your Friends are Sabotaging Your Budget– I loved reading this post from Cents and Order because I had just published my post about mom friends saving me money. It’s important to choose friends who will support your budget, not break it.
Back to School Shopping Mistakes to Avoid– Can you believe it’s time to stock up on school supplies already? Crazy talk! My Stay at Home Adventures has some pretty great advice for stocking up.
Homemade Vanilla Frappuccino– How could I not include this recipe in my roundup? As a huge Starbucks fan, I’m happy to find this recipe from Koffee Kult. I may not be a frapp fan, but I’m happy to share this recipe for those of you who are. I’ll always be a dark roast coffee or mocha girl. Peppermint mocha for the holidays.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!