I’m so excited that I’m able to share my experience with the new BurgerFi in Naples this past weekend. Everything was absolutely delicious.
Y’all know how I feel about fall, right? I’m pretty much obsessed. Okay, make that seriously obsessed. I love fall so much that I even have gotten to the point where I don’t mind football. I’m finding that this year I’m enjoying the sounds of football much more than I usually do just because it make me think of fall.
The sounds of football also make me think of tailgating. And to me, tailgating means one thing: food. Since I’m not a big sports fan, I’ll always associate tailgating with food instead of football.
To recap, fall = food, not football.
To celebrate tailgating season, BurgerFi invited me to try out their newest burgers and share their recipe for tailgating.
Perfect Recipe for Tailgating
- Put what would traditionally be a side on your burger- i.e. fried egg, hash browns, bacon
- Spice up condiments- add garlic, jalapenos or Sriracha for that extra kick
- Cheeses make all the difference. It’s OK if you like to play it safe with a standard American slice, but switching out this option with cheeses such as Gouda, Blue Cheese and Brie can add bursts of flavor to your creation
- Grill up veggies, such as mushrooms and peppers, to give your burger an extra fire grilled taste
- Looking to lose the bun? Wrap burgers in hand-cut lettuce and load burger with grilled veggies for a healthier alternative
Aren’t these great tips?
I totally loved the new burgers from BurgerFi. Here is what we tried:
The Breakfast All Day Burger
The CEO Burger
And the BurgerFi Cheeseburger
We rounded out the meal with the cry+fry and the red velvet concrete.
I have to tell you that I loved the CEO burger the best. The CEO Burger features two Wagyu + brisket blend beef patties, savory aged Swiss cheese, candied bacon-tomato jam and garlic truffle aioli sauce.
My runner up was the tailgating favorite the breakfast all day burger, featuring a natural angus burger, american cheese, bacon, maple syrup, fried egg, hash brown, grilled onions, and ketchup.
I will definitely go back to eat the CEO burger and cry-fry again. Mmmmm. My tummy is getting rumbly just thinking about it.
What’s your favorite thing about tailgating?