Do you hate spending money on eyeglasses? If so, you’ll love today’s post about how to get the best deals on eyeglasses! A special thank you to Glasses USA for sending me a free pair of glasses in exchange for this post. I LOVE them!
I recently got a new pair from Glasses USA that sell for $98. This is way lower than the glasses at my eye doctor, and they are just as nice, if not better! What do you think of them?
I hate spending money on glasses. As a Floridian, sunglasses are a must, so I’m always sporting my contacts with sunglasses. I never see the point in spending a ton of money on my glasses when I’m not going to wear them much. At least that is usually how I feel until seasonal allergies come along and I’m forced to wear my glasses for a few days over the summer. That is when I kick myself for not having more stylish glasses! Plus, I wear mine every night when I’m reading in bed.
Here are my favorite tips for getting the best deals on eyeglasses
- Don’t get trapped into buying eyeglasses at the eye doctor! They are usually marked up.
- If you have eye insurance, check to see if you have a credit. I always use my credit for contacts from the eye doctor, then use my own money to buy affordable glasses at an online shop like Glasses USA.
- Skip the designer brands. If you must have them, wait to buy them on sale or from a company that offers discounted prices. Glasses USA has Ray Bans for as low as $140!
- Buy at the right time. For example, holiday sales are coming up!
- Only buy online when you get free shipping.
BTW- both of these books were free! I love the little free library outside of our favorite park. I plan to read them and take them back. They’ve both been on my to-read list for a while. I’m sitting down tonight with my Teami tea and my new glasses.
For years I thought that affordable, stylish, glasses were out of reach for me. Then I saw an episode of Adam Ruins Everything. Has anyone else watched it? It’s very informative! They did a segment on the conspiracy behind your eyeglasses. If you haven’t seen it, you have to watch it right now!
Mind blown, right? After watching it, I haven’t even been the least bit tempted to buy name brand glasses.
I’m so glad I found Glasses USA! Right now you can head there to check out their pre-holiday sales. You can get the following deals: $25 off $79, $50 off $129, and $100 off $219. Great deals, right? Click here to start shopping!
Do you hate spending money on glasses too?