How can you tell if Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are good? The problem is that you don’t always know. That’s why you need these 6 truths about Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to help you figure out what to buy and what to skip.
Are Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals really that good?
Yes, and no.
It’s not fair to say that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are all hype.
You can definitely find great deals during Black Friday, as long as you do a little sleuthing. Remember, retailers are still intent on making money and they build their marketing and advertising in ways that get you to spend as much as possible.
- Amazon Early Black Friday Deals
- Walmart Black Friday Deals
- Target Black Friday Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday Deals
6 Truths That Every Shopper Should Know About Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
The best places to shop on Black Friday to get the best deals:
The best places to shop on Cyber Monday/Cyber Week
Get The Top Black Friday Deals All in One Place
Are you jonesing for the deals even after reading the truths about Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Want more tips to save money during the holidays?
Check out these posts:
- How to get the best deals on Christmas cards
- Best things to buy in November
- How to save money traveling during the holidays
- 7 hacks to save money on Thanksgiving dinner
- How to encourage kids to declutter toys before Christmas
- 7 Christmas gifts the whole family can enjoy
- 125 easy DIY Christmas ornaments
Like this post?
Don’t forget to follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) to see more of what I’m up to in real life. If you like this post, you’ll love my social media accounts too! Want to know another way you can see more of what I love? Follow me on Pinterest. I’d also love for you to pin this post to Pinterest if you liked it!