Looking for something fun to do in Southwest Florida with the family that won’t break the bank? Then you’ve got to head to a Fort Myers Mighty Mussels minor league baseball game. Tickets start at $10, and if you go during one of the fun promotional nights you’ll get even more bang for your buck!
Affordable Family Fun in Southwest Florida at the Mighty Mussels
A family outing to the local ballpark is such a fun way to make memories. The problem is that sometimes these kind of outings can add up quickly. Before you know it, you’ve spent several hundred dollars for a family of 5 to spend time together.
It doesn’t have to that way with the Fort Myers Mighty Mussels. With tickets starting at $10 and affordable food and drinks, you can enjoy a night out complete with fireworks if you plan it right!
In fact, I enjoy checking out minor league baseball games when we travel. It’s a fun and affordable outing while traveling that allows you to feel the vibe of a city.
Promotional Fun Nights at Hammond Stadium with the Mighty Mussels
There are so many fun reasons to visit Hammond Stadium to watch the Mighty Mussels play. Here are a few of the promotional fun nights:
- Fireworks after every Friday and most Saturday night home games. The Independence Day celebration on Sunday, July 3 will be the biggest fireworks spectacular in the history of Hammond Stadium
- Party at the Park Night – Parmalee and Joe Nichols concert
- Celebrity appearance by Brian Baumgartner, who played Kevin Malone on The Office
- Five beer fests
- Star Wars Night
- Marvel Defenders of the Diamond Night
- Miracle Throwback Nights during Thursday home games
Head here for details and dates. I’m pretty excited about the beer fest nights where you pay $30 for a game ticket and beer tasting!
About this Season’s Mighty Mussels Custom Uniforms
- Miracle throwback jerseys
- Tiger uniforms for Big Cat Rescue Night
- Pink uniforms for Breast Cancer Awareness Night
- Red, white and blue uniforms on Independence Day weekend
- Superhero uniforms for Marvel Defenders of the Diamond Night
Where to buy Mighty Mussels Tickets
Visit MightyMussels.com to see the season schedule and buy tickets.
Like this post?
Don’t forget to follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) to see more of what I’m up to in real life. If you like this post, you’ll love my social media accounts too! Want to know another way you can see more of what I love? Follow me on Pinterest. I’d also love for you to pin this post to Pinterest if you liked it!
Leave a Reply