This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of CORT. All opinions are 100% mine. #ad
You all know that I love a good home decor hack that can save me money. My current favorite budget home decor hack is to update a room with a new rug.
Now is the perfect time to update fall decor with rugs. With the holidays approaching it’s not an opportune time to spend money a ton of money on new furniture (unless it’s your Christmas gift). Instead you can add a little flair with a rug without spending as much as you would on brand new furniture.
CORT Furniture Rental has a great blog with tips on Unique Ways to Make Your Fall Cozy with Rugs. The tips outlined in the post are pretty good to follow at any time of the year, but are perfect for making your home a little cozier this fall with rugs.
Here are some of the Unique Ways to Make Your Fall Cozy with Rugs
- Use a rug to define a space such as an area by the fireplace
- Layer rugs on top of each other
- Use a rug as a wall hanging (great for buffering sounds on a shared wall)
- Pick fall hues that go with your furniture
- Use a pattern to create contrast and interest in a neutral room
- Choose the right texture for your use
All of these tips are good. Get more in depth information about each tip by reading Unique Ways to Make Your Fall Cozy with Rugs on the CORT blog.