I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
I love a good cup of hot chocolate during the holidays. Who doesn’t, right? The only problem is that here in Southwest Florida, it is really hot. That’s why I’m a big fan of this hot chocolate milkshake!
My little brother is my partner in crime when it comes to testing new hot chocolate recipes. He’s the one who helped me perfect my concentrated hot chocolate recipe.
Like most middle schoolers, my brother isn’t the biggest fan of eating fruits and vegetables. I’m pretty sure he could live off of Hot Pockets and Dunkin Donuts if we let him! When Mom’s Meet asked if I would incorporate MegaFood Kids Nutrient Booster Powders into a recipe, I knew I’d have to whip up something special for my little brother.
He came over one afternoon and helped me come up with this hot chocolate milkshake recipe. It uses the same condensed hot chocolate sauce that we use in our regular hot chocolate, but has the added benefit of dates and MegaFood.
Check out this super easy hot chocolate milkshake recipe.
- 1/2 C. condensed hot chocolate sauce
- 1 C. ice
- 1/2 C. milk (or water)
- 6 dates
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend. Enjoy!
I’ll admit that Charlie didn’t enjoy the dates. He said they tasted grainy. This recipe doesn’t even need the dates, but I thought it would be an added benefit. Feel free to omit it for a more chocolatey flavor!
I’m totally in love with the idea of MegaFood. It’s so easy to add a scoop to any recipe! Here is some more information:
- They’re easy to digest and don’t cause stomach upset. Like all MegaFood supplements, they’re tested free of gluten, dairy, soy, pesticides and herbicides. And, unlike other kids vitamin brands, MegaFood Nutrient Booster Powders contain NO sugars, sweeteners, flavorings, colorings or preservatives! MegaFood offers three Kids Nutrient Booster Powders to support the health and well-being of children five years of age and older.
- Kids Daily Multi: Kids Daily Multi promotes well-being and healthy development, with organic turmeric, carrots, fresh fruits and 23 essential vitamins and minerals per serving.
- Kids Daily Immune: Kids Daily Immune, featuring oranges from Uncle Matt’s Organic and elderberry & echinacea, promotes and helps to strengthen a healthy immune response year round.
- Kids Daily B-Centered: Kids Daily B-Centered featuring Lundberg Family Farms organic brown rice, provides daily support for mental focus, cognitive function, and a sense of calmness. Formulated with a full spectrum of FoodState® B Vitamins, this blend supports healthy mental and physical energy levels.
Are you a hot chocolate lover like me?