I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Have you jumped on the elderberry wagon yet?
I’m not going to lie, until this past January I kinda thought elderberry was a silly trend reserved for people who sell oils. Not that anything is wrong with oils. I love them. I use them. But I’m not the type of person who has a solid oil routine.
Anyway, back to January. My oldest son has had a few health issues over the last few years. When he gets sick, he really gets sick. So I started asking my healthy friends what they did to stay so healthy. The only thing they all had in common was elderberry.
Naturally, I dove head first into all things elderberry.
As a low waste advocate, and someone who understands the power of shopping local, I bought elderberry from our local herb shop. I made my own elderberry syrup. I even made my own elderberry gummies for the kids.
They hated it.
I thought the gummies and syrup tasted great, but I could not get my kids to consume them. I couldn’t even get my husband to get on board.
Next, I bought locally made elderberry syrup. Once again, I loved it. The kids? Not a fan.
To be honest, I was ready to give up. I bought a few different brands, but couldn’t find one that the kids (or my husband) liked.
I was determined to get the family on an elderberry regimen. I’ve been taking a spoonful of locally made elderberry syrup and local honey for months and can really tell a difference in my immune system. I’m not going to claim that elderberry alone kept me healthy while my husband had Covid, but I do believe that it helped!
As a last ditch effort to get my kids into elderberry, I tried Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies. To my surprise, the kids love these gummies. Even my husband likes the adult version.
I still take my locally made elderberry syrup each day, but the rest of the family gets the gummies! Finally, we have an elderberry routine.
The facts about Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies
- Each gummy is crafted with organic ingredients and essential nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and probiotics. Here’s a fun fact for you- when my husband came home from the hospital after Covid pneumonia, he was prescribed zinc and vitamin C. I love that my whole family can get these important nutrients in an elderberry gummy!
- They provide an easy and convenient way to get immune and digestive support in one gummy.
- They are made with black elderberry superfruit.
- The gummies are USDA Organic, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, and
- They are made with all-natural, clean ingredients.
- These products are intended for children 4–12, whose suggested serving size is one ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummy per day. For adults and children 12 and up, the suggested serving size is two Elderberry Organic Gummies per day.
- Typical retail price for Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies is $22.49 per full-size bottle. (Full size bottle includes 60 gummies.)
Where to purchase Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies
Save 10% on Norm’s Farms Organic Elderberry Gummies
Like this post?
Don’t forget to follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) to see more of what I’m up to in real life. If you like this post, you’ll love my social media accounts too! Want to know another way you can see more of what I love? Follow me on Pinterest. I’d also love for you to pin this post to Pinterest if you liked it!