Looking for a fun way to incorporate Star Wars into Valentine’s Day? Try making these printable Darth Vader Valentines. Together, your favorite Star Wars fan and Darth Vader can rule the galaxy!
RELATED POST: Get Your Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines
These Printable Darth Vader Valentine’s Day cards make me so happy!
As a long time Star Wars fan, I’m over the moon that my kids love the movies too.
It makes me even happier to know that they love it enough to request Star Wars Valentines. For the last 4 years, I’ve given out some version of a Star Wars Valentine’s Day card.
The Darth Vader ones especially make me happy because they pair so well with the rulers. This pack of 30 rulers is a great price!
Last year we made these Valentines. Remember? Click here to get them.
I loved them, but I really wanted to do a little something different this year. So I kept the same image, but focused only on Darth Vader.
Once I printed them, I cut them into squares, cut slits at the bottom and the top, and slid in rulers. Robert had fun deciding which color ruler to put on each Valentine!
Download the Darth Vader Valentine Printable Here
Want to make your own? Download the free printable —–> Click here to print a PDF version.
Get even more Star Wars Valentine’s Day Printables
- Yoda Best Valentine’s Day Cards (4 per page)
- Collection of 3 different Baby Yoda Valentine’s Day cards (6 per page)
- Darth Vader Together We Can Rule The Galaxy (4 per page)
- Collection of 6 different Star Wars characters (6 per page)
If you like this post, you’ll love these posts too:
- 22 Easy Kindergarten Lunch Ideas + Free Build a Lunch Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift with Printable Gift Tag
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Save Money and The Environment with Clothes from Kids on 45th
- Best Cashback & Rewards Apps to Save You Money
- 6 Tips to Succeed with Zero-Based Budgeting
- Best Personal Finance Books of All Time
Like this post?
Don’t forget to follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) to see more of what I’m up to in real life. If you like this post, you’ll love my social media accounts too! Want to know another way you can see more of what I love? Follow me on Pinterest. I’d also love for you to pin this post to Pinterest if you liked it!