Football season is here, and Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill locations in Naples and Estero are celebrating with a variety of new, delicious menu items; as well as football season specials, all day, every day.
We recently visited to celebrate Jackson’s first day of school! Bokampers is the perfect place to gather with friends, family, and sports fans of all ages, Bokamper’s has TVs covering every wall for maximum sports enjoyment. Our littlest sports fans enjoyed watching TV during lunch!
About Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill
Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill was founded in 2008 by former Miami Dolphins player Kim Bokamper. Its mission is to be “The Best Game in Town” by providing exceptional service, great food, and an unparalleled atmosphere for friends, families and sports fans of all ages and to create a rewarding and friendly environment for employees to work in.
FOOTBALL SEASON SPECIALS
Just in time for football season, Bokamper’s is offering many football specials, offered every day, all day. I’m a big fan of the food and drink combo where you can get wings and beer for roughly 15 bucks! That’s a deal here in Naples!
Check out all the new football season special:
Food & Drink Combo Specials
- 10 wings and Budweiser/Bud Light 16 oz. draft: $14.99
- Half rack of baby back ribs and Budweiser/Bud Light 16 oz. draft: $14.99
22 Oz. Draft Specials:
- Budweiser ($3.99), Bud Light ($3.99), Shock Top ($6.99), Goose IPA ($6.99), Kona Big Wave ($6.99)
- Budweiser/Bud Light ― 5 for $15
- Budweiser/Bud Light ― 16-oz. aluminum, 5 for $20
- Bud Light Lime or Orange ― 5 for $20
- Corona/Corona Light ― 5 for $25
- Heineken/Heineken Light/Amstel Light ― 5 for $25
- Dos Equis Lager/Dos Equis Amber ― 5 for $25
College Football Saturdays:
- 11:30 a.m. –1 p.m. ― $1 Budweiser/Bud Light drafts, pre-game college football Saturdays
- Dos Equis Lager/Dos Equis Amber ― 5 for $20
In addition to its new menu items, Bokamper’s has also added ABF (antibiotic-free) on the menus next to items that are 100% all-natural, antibiotic-free. The new menu, which will debut on Sept. 4, will feature the following new items:
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl: Avocado, macadamia nuts, cucumber, sushi rice, sesame seeds, scallions, pickled ginger & poke sauce
- Skinny Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos: Lettuce wraps, Asian slaw, pico de gallo, Greek yogurt sauce & chef’s vegetable
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Diced teriyaki chicken breast, cucumber salad, Asian slaw, sriracha & a sesame ginger sauce
- Simply Grilled: Your choice of chicken, salmon, or mahi mahi grilled with olive oil, lightly seasoned and served with mixed greens & chef’s vegetable
- Fried Green Tomatoes: Cajun remoulade
- Loaded Potato Skins: Bacon bits, cheddar & jack cheeses, sour cream & scallions
- Buffalo Chicken Tater Tots: Buffalo seasoned tater tots, diced grilled chicken, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, sour cream & scallions
- Southern Comfort: Applewood smoked bacon, pimento cheese, over medium free-range egg & bourbon maple syrup on a waffle bun
- The Florida Panther: Spicy buffalo seasoning, guacamole, melted pepper jack cheese, sliced jalapeños, lettuce, tomato, onion & a side of cool ranch dressing
- Spinach & Artichoke: Spinach, artichoke, cheddar & jack cheeses, diced tomato & scallions with a creamy sauce
- Fried Green Tomato Po’Boy: Pimento cheese, lettuce & remoulade sauce on a toasted hoagie roll
- Crispy Fish: Breaded cod fillet, sliced tomato, lettuce, coleslaw & remoulade sauce on a toasted bun
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon: Lettuce, tomato, sliced onion & cucumber wasabi sauce on a toasted bun ($15.49)
- Key’s Crab Chowder: Westminster crackers
- Steak House: Char-grilled sliced sirloin, bleu cheese crumbles, egg, tomato, pickled red onion, mixed greens & house baked croutons with a balsamic vinaigrette
- Rice Bowls: White rice, chimichurri sauce, pico de gallo, sautéed peppers & onion; choice of chicken, steak, or shrimp
- Chicken ‘N’ Waffles: Crispy Southern fried chicken tenders, cheddar Belgian waffles, bourbon maple syrup, sriracha aioli & honey mustard ($14.99). Add two over easy free-range eggs.
- Wings: Killer B Wings can now be tossed in dry rubs flavors such as Sriracha, Buffalo, BBQ, and Zesty Lemon Pepper. Wings can be ordered in small (10) or large (20) portions.
- Ribs: 100% all-natural and antibiotic free. Succulent dry rubbed, fall-off-the-bone tender baby back ribs, slow roasted in our custom smokers with Bo’s signature BBQ sauce, coleslaw & American fries. Half rack or full rack.
Specialty cocktails: Strawberry Frosé, Island Sunset, hand-shaken Piña Colada, Endless Summer (can also be purchased in a pitcher), Coconut Martini
- New Chardonnay, Chateau St. Jean, California: Full-bodied and balanced with generous ripe apple, pear and toasted almond flavors.
- New Pinot Noir, Etude Lyric, Santa Barbara: Notes of Hickory smoke, cherry pie and floral aromas with full blackberry, cranberry, clove and vanilla on the palate
- New IPA, Hollywood Mango IPA: Lightly toasted amber malt, tropical fruit, citrus & floral notes
“At Bokamper’s, it’s all about sports, and all about fans cheering their different teams on under one roof in a lively, spirited atmosphere,” said Kim Bokamper, founder of Bokamper’s and former Miami Dolphins player. “With our new menu items and football season specials, we are making enjoying the games even more exciting. We look forward to welcoming football fans, and their friends, family and co-workers to have great times.”
ABOUT PDKN RESTAURANT GROUP
PDKN Restaurant Group was founded by former Miami Dolphins player Kim Bokamper and his three partners, P.J. Kavanagh, Damon DeSantis and Noel Cullen, in 2008. Following Bokamper’s successful sports and broadcasting career, he was approached by current partner Kavanagh about furthering his brand through a restaurant. The first Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill was founded in 2008 in Plantation, Florida. Today, the group owns five Bokamper’s restaurants locations in Florida: Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Miramar, Naples, and Estero ― all dedicated to providing exceptional service, great food, and an unparalleled atmosphere for friends, families and sports fans of all ages.