Happy Fourth of July! I know you are probably having a great time with friends and family. Even so, it’s still time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. Thanks for stopping by on this long weekend!It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
Banana Nut Bread Muffins
Wednesday Roundup- Coastal Decor
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week!
Redo It Yourself Inspirations put together this post about upcycling finds from the curb and thrift store.
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
American Flag Mini Cakes– I can’t ever get enough of the stuff that Sweet C’s Designs links up. This is no exception!
Homemade Ice Cream in a Can– This recipe from Home Cooking Memories is easy AND cheap. I love it! I can’t wait to upcycle an old coffee can to do this.
Summer Produce Guide- I love buying in season produce! It’s the best way to save money at the grocery store or farmer’s market. Check out this guide by Amara Organics.
4th of July Rice Krispies Pops– I want to make these for every holiday! What a great idea from The Jenny Evolution.
Lime in Da Coconut Cocktail– Made with Happy has a fabulous Made with Happy Hour series. I love it! This is going on my to-drink list.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!