Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday! This is a fun blog hop where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money, anything from recipes to financial tips.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week. Simply Wright has some great suggestions on how to use Birchbox boxes. You know how much I hate to waste things, so this is right up my alley!
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
Make Plastic Lid Stamps– Crafty Journal has an easy tutorial on how to make your own stamps. This is so simple! I’m doing this ASAP.
Figs with Ricotta and Honey– A Pretty Life in the Suburbs put this recipe together and I can’t wait to try it. Maybe I’ll make it for the next potluck I attend.
10 Indie Films to Watch on Netflix– Living Better Together has an awesome list of movies to watch on Netflix. We need to do this instead
5 Ways to Teach Your Kids About Money– I hope I can instill good money habits in my kids. These ideas from Just Another Mom are ones that I plan to use with Robert and Jackson.
Spiked Strawberry Limeade– Lipgloss and Crayons is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs. Everything is so pretty! She also knows how to make some pretty delicious drink recipes like this limeade.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!