Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday! This is a fun blog hop where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money, anything from recipes to financial tips.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week. Ketchup with That shared a fabulously easy recipe for condensed milk that I can’t wait to try.
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
Easy DIY Vanilla Cold Brew– OMG- I’m in love with this recipe from Chemistry Cachet. I can’t wait to give it a try. This is going to save me a ton of money!
The Best Places for Printable Coupons– The Couponin Diva put together this fabulous list of websites that have printable coupons. I have got to get back into couponing!
How to Create a Debt Snowball– Everyone needs to know this information. Adrian, from Adrian’s Crazy Life, has a very informative post on how to set one up.
Why you need to hold household budget meetings– Real Simple Finances will convince you that you need to start doing this in your house. We do informal ones every few days, but I think we might start doing this.
Spicy Watermelon Margarita– What’s not to love about this recipe from Tabler Party of Two? I love spice. I love watermelon. And, of course, I love margaritas!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!