Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday! This is a fun blog hop where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money, anything from recipes to financial tips.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week. Living off Love and Coffee posted this fun recipe for Blueberry Tapioca Pie!
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
Easy Ways to Save Money This Week– From Kentucky to Cali put together a great list of ways to save money this week. Today even!
The Best Money Saving Tips for Back to School- My Stay at Home Adventures has some great deals to check out for back to school savings. I’m loving all these posts about back to school!
Gift Idea: Coloring Books for Adults- This gift idea from Simply Save is awesome! I’ve been doing this in the afternoon while my toddler colors in his coloring books. It is so relaxing!
Mini Calzones with Garden Fresh Tomato Sauce- We’ve been doing a lot of pizza nights lately. I think it is time for us to shake things up and do a calzone night instead! This recipe from Three Kids and a Fish looks great.
Citrus Mango Cocktail– My roundup wouldn’t be complete without a cocktail! This one from A Dish of Daily Life caught my attention because we have so many mango trees in our area. Most of my friends are trying to get rid of them! I think I’m going to have to try this for a cocktail hour soon.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!