Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday! This is a fun blog hop where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money, anything from recipes to financial tips.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week. Rhinestones and Sweatpants posted this fun recipe for S’mores Brownies! YUM!
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
Kids Eat Free Roundup List– The Frugal Ginger’s blog posts always suck me in! I love this one so much. Eating out isn’t more expensive for us yet since Robert barely eats anything, but before we know it we will have to take advantage of this list.
Budget-Friendly DIY Beauty Recipes- My Budget Friendly Life put together a fun roundup of DIY beauty recipes. I’m such a sucker for these type of things. This makes me want to do a spa day this weekend.
Fun Football Party Food Ideas- I’m not a football fan. In fact, I don’t like sports at all. With two boys and a sports loving husband, I have a feeling that I’m going to have to get used to football on every single weekend. At least I have food. Thank goodness Dreaming of Leaving put together this roundup so I can having something to look forward to for the fall!
Pound Cake Recipe- Yep, I want to make this delicious recipe from Duck ‘n a Row. I’m salivating just looking at these beautiful pictures!
21 Summer Drinks Just for Mom– Every Friday I like to add a drink recipe to my FB page. This week I added 21 of them from Joann Woolley’s blog. She put together a fabulous roundup of summer drinks!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!