Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday! This is a fun blog hop where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money, anything from recipes to financial tips.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week. Mom Fever has a hilarious post about sharing her bed with her husband. I can relate!
These five were featured on my Facebook page this week because I loved them so much!
25 Free Educational Websites– Tidbits of Experience put together this great list of educational websites. With school starting up this month, you’ll need these for homework help!
Guide to Easy Meal Prepping- My Stay at Home Adventures never disappoints me. She’s featured here two weeks in a row! She put together this great guide to get started on meal prep.
Clever Small Space Storage in Your Home- I can’t wait to start organizing our new space. Even though it is bigger than what we currently have, it will still have limited storage. I’m going to need all these tips from Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller.
Corn Salad- I need to make this corn salad from A Dish of Daily Life. Yum!
Cucumber Mint Martini– All of the posts and pictures from Lipgloss and Crayons makes me happy. I don’t even drink martinis but she has me drooling with her fabulous photos.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!