It’s Sunday again and time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up. Thanks for stopping by! I love working with my two new co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Free Crochet Patterns: Remember my crafting bucket list? I’m thinking of adding crocheting to it. Now may not be the time with a new baby, but I think I’ll eventually give it a try. These free patterns from 2 Crochet Hooks are so cool and definitely inspired me!
5 Creative and Artistic Activities for Couples: Can you tell I’m in a crafty mood? These ideas from Quirky Bohemian Mama are so cool! I’m going to suggest this to my husband for our next date night since these will be easy enough to do at home while the kids sleep.
How we paid off $40,000 in one year: Stories like this are always inspirational to me. Happy Mama Tales does a great job sharing how they got into student loan debt and how they paid it off. This makes me want to pay ours off even faster!
Strawberry Brownies: Yum! I always have to post at least one recipe and this one from Pancake Warriors had me at the first picture. You’ve got to check it out. You’ll want to make it too!
5 Thrifty DIY Projects That Will Save You Money: Creative Ramblings always has good DIY ideas. I love this roundup and can’t wait to try some of these. Seriously, why am I in such a crafty mood this week?
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!