It’s Sunday again and time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up. Thanks for stopping by! I love working with my two new co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
No Bake Energy Bites: Doing Splendid has done it again! KaCee almost always adds a post here that grabs my attention and this week I want to make these energy bites. I’m thinking of adding brewers yeast to them to make them lactation friendly!
Where to Find Free ePub Books: This is a great list of places to get free books. You all know how much I love free things, and how much I love to read. Put them together and I’m one happy reader!
5 Reasons You Should NOT Pay Off Your Mortgage: MBAsahm has some great tips on why you shouldn’t pay off your mortgage. This is her follow up piece to why you should pay off the mortgage. I like that she has posts to support both options.
How to Save When Buying Cloth Diapers: From One Momma to Another shares some pretty awesome tips for buying cloth diapers.
Soft Delicious Sandwich Bread: This recipe from Taylor-Made Ranch looks amazing. I don’t have much time to make bread these days, but once I do this will be the first bread recipe I make!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!