It’s Sunday again and time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up. Thanks for stopping by! I love working with my two new co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
Wednesday Roundup: Summer swimwear
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
DIY Coffee Mug Rack- This DIY project from My Newest Addiction is perfect for my dream kitchen. You all know how much I love my coffee! I can’t wait to make this when we have more space.
Must Have Tablescape Party Items Under $40– Delineate Your Dwelling put together this fabulous list. I usually try to stay away from blogs that encourage me to buy things, but I was drawn to this one. I blame it on the breastfeeding. I have so much time during the day that I’m staring at my phone during the long sessions, it makes me want to buy things online! This post definitely makes me want to throw a party!
Schools Out- Summer Time Fun– The Resourceful Mama put together this list of fun activities to do with kids over the summer. Robert is always home with me, so I am always in need of new activities. I can’t wait to give some of these a try!
5 Ways to Find Cheap Furniture- I love quality pieces of furniture that don’t cost a fortune. Money Millennial put together a nice list of places to find cheap furniture. It makes me want to go thrifting!
Sonora Sunset Cocktail– My roundup wouldn’t be complete without a recipe. Now that I’m not pregnant, I’m ready to start my happy hours again. Doesn’t this cocktail from Simple Plate look amazing?
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!