It’s Sunday again and time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up. I’m so excited to officially make this a co-hosted blog hop/ link up. I now have two co-hosts which means your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Meet my co-hosts:
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
and there is also me
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Cloth vs. Disposable– I love this post from Two Little Gators because it clearly lays out the costs of both ways to diaper. We mostly do cloth and add in disposables for sleeping and traveling. This is a nice post if you are looking for the cost comparison.
My Favorite Laundry Tips- Doing Splendid put together 3 easy tips to make laundry more productive. I’m so over posts and articles that give me a huge list of ways to make my life easier. This post is awesome because it only includes 3 easy to manage tips. Check it out!
Best “Almost Free” Mother’s/Father’s Day Gift Ever– You know how much I love to make cheap and free computerized artwork. I’m so glad Journal of Jane Doe linked up this post because I’m always excited to find fun and cheap ways to do more artwork. Check out this cute way to turn your family into a cartoon!
What’s in my Diaper Bag? If you aren’t following Logan Can on Instagram, do it now. Of course, follow all these bloggers on all social media, but especially follow Logan. I swooned when I saw the onesie she posted on Instagram and then I was even happier to read the post about it and her diaper bag. Seriously, check out this amazing blog and Instagram.
Financial Goals Worksheet– I’m a little obsessed with printables, especially when they are free and related to saving money! This worksheet is from Money Millennial and it is a great reminder on how to set financial goals.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!