It’s Sunday again and time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up. Thanks for stopping by! I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
Which college savings plan is right for you?
Remodel Monday Part 7: let there be light
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Blueberry Compote Vanilla Cupcakes– Janus Lane put together this amazing recipe for cupcakes. I’m going to attempt these for the Fourth of July because they are so patriotic!
Yummy Coffee Recipes– This girl loves a good roundup, make it a coffee recipe roundup and I’m even more excited! Busy Being Jennifer put together a list of 37 coffee recipes. I need these!
Free Chalkboard Background- Sweet C’s Designs put together a tutorial and free background for you to make your own chalkboard printables. So cool!
How we ate for $37 a week for a year– I love everything about this post! No Getting Off of This Train put together a fabulous guide on how she lived off $37 worth of groceries for a year. It can be done!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!