It’s time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. Thanks for stopping by!It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
How to Avoid the Pink Tax
Remodel Monday Part 9: The (First) Final Reveal
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week!
12 Sites with Great Budget Travel Tips: Sarah Fuller’s website has some amazing money saving tips! This one is my favorite because it includes 12 websites to help you budget your vacation.
How to Wipe out Credit Card Debt: Kori from Just Another Mom offers great advice to wipe out credit card debt.
TRIPS: Car games for Kids: I have a new obsession with Jamie’s C.R.A.F.T. blog. OMGEEEE. I pick my top 5 favorites without knowing who wrote what and I consistently pick Jamie’s posts because of the titles and pictures. Everything that goes on her blog is awesome. This particular post is a guest post and it still delivers! You’ve got to read this blog, I promise you will become as obsessed as I am!
Picnic Caddy: I am ready for picnics! I’m going to make this happen by attempting to make this caddy (in all my spare time). The mason jars make it!
Frozen Lemonade Colada: Rum? Check. Lemonade? Check. This is the perfect summer drink. I can guarantee we will be making a bunch of these over the summer!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!