It’s time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. Thanks for stopping by!It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Each week we pick our top favorite links from the previous week and share them here and on our Facebook pages. Leave your links so we can share with our 3,200+ fans!
Check out our top posts of the week!
20 Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July on a Budget
How to pack like a champ for your big move
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Last link up feature:
The last person to link up gets featured each week!
It’s Your Life submitted a post about the first issue of their magazine. So cool!
Budgeting Together is Important: A Budget Friendly Life shares some insight as to why it is important to budget with your partner. Everyone needs to read this!
5 Things you Shouldn’t Say to Someone That’s Paying Off Debt: My Stay at Home Adventures put together this advice on what not to say. I completely agree with all of these!
25 fun and frugal activities to beat summer boredom: Frugally Blonde never disappoints me. She always has good tips for saving money. This one is a must read because she shares some fun and new ideas for entertaining kids over the summer.
Top 5 Ways to Save on Maternity Clothes: These tips from The Frugal Ginger are perfect. I did most of these!
Red, White and Blue Shooters: I am so ready for the Fourth of July! Two of my best friends will be visiting. I’m thinking of making these to celebrate! Growing up Gabel put together a fabulous recipe!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!