Thanks for stopping by Share the Wealth Sunday. This is a fun Sunday blog hop and link party where bloggers can share anything that helps them save money. We accept anything from recipes to financial tips.
Comment on this pin to become a contributor to our Pinterest board. Pin all your favorite posts to the board that already has over 1.5k followers! Make sure to repin for each pin you contribute. Follow me, Lisa and Gina (links below) as well as the board and then leave a comment with your email associated with Pinterest and I’ll add you to the group.Join a new group Pinterest board for bloggers! Click To Tweet
Don’t forget to join our Share the Wealth Facebook group. This is a great place to share your links as well as share other links on your own Facebook page. Join here and start sharing! We’ve had great success sharing each others posts throughout the week.It's time for Share the Wealth Sunday link up/ blog hop. #bloghop #linkup Click To Tweet
I love working with my two co-hosts because your linked posts get even more exposure on three blogs each week!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Lisa from Fun Money Mom
Gina from Money Savvy Living
Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money
Check out our top posts of the week!
Last Link Up Feature
Each week the last person to link up is featured. This week we are featuring Healthy Wraps from Smiling Notes.
Here are my 5 favorites from the past week. Grab a badge below!
This article from Simply Save is fabulous. It’s a great reminder that we don’t need more stuff. As much as I am dying to feel more comfortable in our home, I must remember that I don’t need to buy a bunch of new stuff.
You know I love my Star Wars themed posts. I’m loving this tutorial from NorthShore Days for painting Hans Solo on a chest of drawers.
Happy Mama Tales has 9 amazing tips for getting out of debt. I whole heartedly agree with all of these tips!
I’ve been trying to make a St. Patrick’s Day printable for all of you. I don’t even know if I need to now that I found this sweet one from Bombshell Bling.
I gave up sweets for Lent, but that doesn’t mean I can’t pretend I’m eating these Maple Bacon Cake Pops from Mom’s Messy Miracles.
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Please follow our Facebook pages (Eat, Drink, and Save Money, Fun Money Mom, and Money Savvy Living)
- Follow your hosts on social media! We want to stay in touch!
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Please do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Your email will be used for a weekly linky reminder.
If you’re not a blogger and still have some tips, just leave a comment!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this blog hop. Want a different size? Let me know!